Mirrortex Mirror Glass
Mirrortex Toughened Splashbacks
Mirrortex Toughened is a state of the art, heat resistant mirror suitable for use in kitchen, bathroom and commercial applications, or where toughened glass is a requirement (such as behind a kitchen cooktop). Mirrortex Toughened is available in two colour choices – Silver Grey and Smoked. Mirrortex toughened is a superior quality reflective surface for interior applications.
Mirrortex Standard Mirrors
Mirrortex Standard is un-toughened and suitable for all regular mirror applications in the bathroom or commercial applications. Available in (3) highly durable tints of Bronze, Smoke and Silver. Mirrortex Standard is perfect for any project.
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Mirrortex Toughened available in smoked and silver grey only
- Mirrortex Standard available in Bronze, Smoke and Silver
- A fire resistant backing installed if required (BCA)
- Measured with hi-tech laser equipment
- Maximum panel size of Mirrortex Toughened is 3.14 Metres* (subject to site asessment)
- Maximum panel size of Mirrortex Standard is 3.6 Metres* (subject to site assessment)
- A five (5) year limited warranty applies to all glass splashbacks
When Is Mirrortex Toughened used?
Mirrortex Toughened is well suited to small modern Kitchens and Bathrooms, where the mirror finish will open up the area. It can be used for any application and is a stylish alternative to coloured splashbacks.
How do I clean Mirrortex?
Mirrortex is cleaned the same as any mirror and coloured glass splashback. Contrary to popular belief, there is no more cleaning involved than any other coloured glass splashback.